Our premium handmade end grain cutting boards are here!
End grain construction is very time-intensive, resulting in the strongest product that will withstand many years of use. These boards are equal parts functional and beautiful to be displayed in your kitchen.
Boards are sealed and polished with organic beeswax and food grade mineral oil. Four non-slip rubber feet attached to the bottom to keep it in place.
- The board you see in the photos are the exact board you receive
- Dimensions are approximately 17.5" x 12.5" x 2.25" tall, including feet
- Heavyweight construction, weighing approximately 13 pounds
- This board is constructed with over 80 individual pieces of premium maple hardwood
- Includes a routed juice groove
- Handwash only - never submerge in water, put in dishwasher or put in microwave
- Clean & disinfect after each use
- Apply the cutting board conditioner (beeswax and mineral oil) periodically. Using a cloth, rub on the full board and let sit for 10 minutes, then with a clean cotton cloth, buff in a circular motion until the finish is smooth.