Our flight board is handcrafted from top grade hardwood with spaces for four tasting glasses. All boards are finished with organic beeswax and mineral oil. We use no stains or or chemicals to treat the wood.
Order yours with or without a set of four Belgian style 5oz tasting glasses.
- Size is approximately 16" tall and 4.5" wide
- Spaces for four glasses
- Sealed with organic beeswax and organic mineral oil
- Four non-slip rubber feet attached to the bottom to keep it in place
Grain patterns and coloring will vary between individual boards.
- Cherry: reddish brown coloring, our best selling wood
- Maple: light tan coloring, and extremely hard wood. A popular choice that will go with most any kitchen.
- Black Limba: Coloring caries significantly from tans to browns to black with vibrant grain patterns..
- Beli Wood: contrasting light-and-dark grain pattern that is naturally occurring and creates a striping effect.
- African Mahogany: A classic choice with tan/brown coloring that can often be iridescent.
- African Teak: Brown coloring with Olive hues.
Follow the below care recommendations to keep your board in great shape:
- Hand-wash only. Never submerge in water, put in dishwasher or put in microwave.
- Disinfect & deodorize by spraying or wiping with vinegar.
- Remove stains & deodorize by rubbing with a baking soda and water mixture.
- Cut lightly to avoid deep cuts in the wood.
- Apply cutting board conditioner (beeswax and mineral oil) periodically. Using a cloth, rub on the full board and let sit for 10 minutes, then with a clean cotton cloth, buff in a circular motion until the finish is smooth.
Please note that the photos shown on the web page are example photos. You will not receive the exact product shown, but one similar to it.
California Residents: See Proposition 65 Information