Black Limba is an exotic hardwood from Western Africa known for its characteristic dark streaks and figuring throughout. Coloring can range significantly from light tan, to brown, black and even hues of red. Each piece is unique and full of character.
Each limited edition board will come with a FREE Board Butter made from organic beeswax. Just add the board butter here and the discount will automatically be applied.
- Whale tail is approximately 14" tall and 7.5" wide (including the tail)
- Large whale is approximately 9" tall and 31" long
- Sealed and polished with organic beeswax and organic mineral oil
- Four non-slip rubber feet attached to the bottom to keep it in place
Follow the below care recommendations to keep your charcuterie board in great shape:
- Hand-wash only. Never submerge in water, put in dishwasher or put in microwave.
- Disinfect & deodorize by spraying or wiping with vinegar.
- Remove stains & deodorize by rubbing with a baking soda and water mixture.
- Cut lightly to avoid deep cuts in the wood.
- Apply the cutting board conditioner (beeswax and mineral oil) periodically. Using a cloth, rub on the full board and let sit for 10 minutes, then with a clean cotton cloth, buff in a circular motion until the finish is smooth.
California Residents: See Proposition 65 Information