The Salty Whale Charcuterie Board is hand-crafted from top-grade hardwood. Unlike our Original Salty Whales, it is made from new, non-reclaimed hardwood and is food safe.
Many of the Boards have unique coloring and are all natural - we use no stains or or chemicals to treat the wood.
FREE organic beeswax board butter to keep your board in top shape. Add the board butter to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied.
- Approximately 9.5" tall and 39" wide
- Hand-cut, hand-sanded and hand-sealed
- Sealed and polished with organic beeswax and organic mineral oil
- Five non-slip rubber feet attached to the bottom to keep it in place
Cherry: Deep reddish-brown color with strong grain patterns
- Mahogany: Deep, rich brown color strong grain patterns. Often has iridescent grains.
- Black Walnut: Deep, chocolate brown with consistent grain patterns.
- Maple: Lighter in color for a very clean look. One of the most popular hard woods for cutting boards.
Follow the below care recommendations to keep your board in great shape:
- Hand-wash only. Never submerge in water, put in dishwasher or put in microwave.
- Disinfect & deodorize by spraying or wiping with vinegar.
- Remove stains & deodorize by rubbing with a baking soda and water mixture.
- Cut lightly to avoid deep cuts in the wood.
- Apply a board conditioner periodically. Using a cloth, rub on the full board and let sit for 10 minutes, then with a clean cotton cloth, buff in a circular motion until the finish is smooth.
California Residents: See Proposition 65 Information